Tuesday, July 17, 2012

PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD

 
When we pray - God works
The Warrior's Prayer
 
 
 
Heavenly Father your warrior prepares for battle
Today I claim Victory over Satan by putting on the whole Armor of God.
 
I put on the Girdle of Truth!
May I stand firm in the truth of your Word so I will not be a victim of Satan's lies,
 
I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness!
May it guard my heart from evil so it will remain pure and holy protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.
 
I put on the Shoes of Peace!
May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel so your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter.
 
I take the Shield of Faith!
May I be ready for Satan's fiery doubt, denieal and deceit so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.
 
I put on the Helmet of Salvation.
May I keep my mind focused on you so Satan will not have a strongold on my thoughts.
 
I take the Sword of the Spirit.
May the two edged sword of your Word be ready in my hands so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.
 
By faith your warrior has put on the whole Amor of God!
I am prepared to live this day in spiritual Victory.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment