Friday, October 26, 2012

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT ABORTION ?

Bible verses for your consideration

Psalm 127:3: Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Ecclesiastes 11:5: As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
Isaiah 49:1: Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the wombfrom the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
Proverbs 6:16-17: These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Psalm 139:13-17: For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
(We are God's handiwork. God claims us and knows us even before man's machines can detect our existence. God is the only one who has the right to say whether we live or die!)
Proverbs 14:12: There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 17:15: He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
Jeremiah 1:5: Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
2 Samuel 11:5: And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.
(Even at conception, it is a child. It is not a blob of nothingneness)
Isaiah 5:20: Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 10:1: Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
Isaiah 24:5: The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
(One of God's laws is "Thou shalt not kill." Abortion equals one of God's creations wilfully being torn apart by another of God's creations. The baby's heart is forced to stop beating, which equals death, being killed.)
Deuteronomy 12:31: Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
(In some abortions, a saline solution is used. This solution burns up the child. In 2000 years, things haven't changed! People are still burning their children!)
Luke 1:41-42 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
(Babies are precious "fruit of the womb." They are not worthless trash to be torn apart and thrown in the garbage can.) 
AGAIN, HOW ANYONE WHO CALLS THEMSELF A CHRISTIAN, A BELIEVER OF GOD'S WORD, CAN BE FOR ABORTION IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment